Category: IT, Computer Software
Location: Remote, Rome, Milan (IT)
Working Time: Full-Time
At 2hire we are creating the next-generation platform to connect and control all the vehicles remotely.
Build with us the necessary tools to develop, support, and scale sharing mobility services.
Already present in 2 continents, 7 countries, and with thousands of vehicles in our platform, we are looking for a practical,
bright, and trustworthy software engineer to join our team in the ongoing journey from a monolith to microservices at scale.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Identify the technical needs of the company and take an active role in the definition of the plan to fulfil them.
- Develop, deploy and scale new services or new features for existing ones. Ranging from data storage, to REST APIs for complex front-ends,
from authorization policies, to the integration with IoT devices.
- Constantly improve the quality of our services and infrastructure by fixing bugs, adding tests and refactoring the code base where necessary.
- Expand our set of libraries and tools as needed to foster efficiency and to make yours and the rest of the team’s work more effective.
- Keep up with new and relevant technologies and introduce them to the team.
What we offer:
- Work remotely from home or join us in Rome in our brand new center located office.
- Spend time with highly skilled colleagues to challenge and get challenged on the engineering best practices and the latest technologies and tools.
- Never stop learning! We’d be happy to support you in your personal growth, with books and conferences to expand or refine your skill set.
- Work at scale and with international reach in a rapid conquest of the next city, country, continent.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Budget to setup your workstation.