Category: IT, Computer Software
Location: Remote, Rome (IT)
Working Time: Full-Time
At 2hire we are creating the next-generation platform to connect and control all vehicles remotely.
We are looking for a practical, bright, and trustworthy software engineer to join our team in the ongoing journey from a monolith to microservices at scale. We expect the candidate to have a good knowledge of most of the required skills and master at least one of them.
A plus would be past experiences in developing dashboard and native app in a startup/scale up context.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Work in close collaboration with our product manager and data analysts with focus on present and future projects;
- Shape, design, and develop the UX/UI for our dashboard and mobile app following the newest market trends and requirements;
- Handle the customizations and enhancements of our products from testing to production phase;
- Stay up to date with web development and technology trends to boost the performance of our team.
What we offer:
- Work remotely from home or join us in Rome in our brand new center located office.
- Spend time with highly skilled colleagues to challenge and get challenged on the engineering best practices and the latest technologies and tools.
- Never stop learning! We’d be happy to support you in your personal growth, with books and conferences to expand or refine your skill set.
- Work at scale and with international reach in a rapid conquest of the next city, country, continent.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Budget to setup your workstation.