At 2hire we are creating the next-generation platform to connect and control all the vehicles remotely.
Build with us the necessary tools to develop, support, and scale sharing mobility services.
Already present in 2 continents, 7 countries, and with thousands of vehicles in our platform, we are looking for a practical,
bright, and trustworthy software engineer to join our team in the ongoing journey from a monolith to microservices at scale.
- At 2hire we love spending time with vehicles. We face different vehicles’ models everyday. If you like cars and you enjoy having more problems than solutions, call us.
- Generally speaking, you should also know something about how cars work, some reverse engineering and firmware development.
What we offer:
- Work remotely from home or join us in Rome or Milan at LUISS EnLabs amazing working spaces.
- Spend time with highly skilled colleagues to challenge and get challenged on the engineering best practices and the latest technologies and tools.
- Never stop learning! We’d be happy to support you in your personal growth, with books and conferences to expand or refine your skill set.
- Work at scale and with international reach in a rapid conquest of the next city, country, continent.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Budget to setup your workstation.