Category: IT, Computer Software
Location: Rome (IT)
Working Time: Full-Time
At 2hire we are creating the next-generation platform to connect and control all the vehicles remotely.
Build with us the necessary tools to develop, support, and scale sharing mobility services.
Already present in 2 continents, 7 countries, and with thousands of vehicles in our platform, we are looking for a practical,
bright, and trustworthy software engineer to join our team in the ongoing journey from a monolith to microservices at scale.
- Take care of the development of 2hire board. Both its customizations, meant for our clients, and the design and prototyping of the board 2.0, to be released within 2018.
- We know what it means to deal with HW.
So, first requirement is: no fear of getting your hands dirty.
You should also know about digital circuits, less than 2MHz signal transmission, a bit of power electronics and battery management, and have some insights about production issues.
- If you design PCBs for fun, you should totally come and speak with us.
What we offer:
- Spend time with highly skilled colleagues to challenge and get challenged on the engineering best practices and the latest technologies and tools.
- Never stop learning! We’d be happy to support you in your personal growth, with books and conferences to expand or refine your skill set.
- Work at scale and with international reach in a rapid conquest of the next city, country, continent.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Budget to setup your workstation.